Friday, September 2, 2011

Looking Good

I knew a blog lift would be just the thing to finally get me excited about blogging. When I read this post from Kristin I contacted her almost immediately and we began the process of creating this beauty. I'm thrilled with the way it turned out! She has such a beautiful design aesthetic and I knew she'd give the blog the "southern charm" I wanted to depict. Thank you, Kristin, for your hard work and quick turn around!

Now that the blog has the look, it needs some content. My first few posts were very sporadic and lame, but I have big plans for the weekend so here's hoping I have some fresh posts up next week.

Until next time....

2 comments:

Beth said...

Wow, you sure kept this a surprise! You never cease to amaze your mama! I LOVE the blog and the design. It is so you AND what a precious gift you are preparing for Josiah. I'm so proud of you. It brings tears to my eyes to feel that only yesterday you were my little baby girl and now you have a little baby boy of your own. You are so beautiful, inside and out, and this blog will be just another way of showing that beauty through your love for your God and for your family. I LOVE you, baby girl! XOXO Mama

Katie and Family said...

Love love love the blog, can't wait for more to come!

Post a Comment